Name:
Location: Hume Lake, Northern California

I arrived at Hume Lake at only a day old. Where I live it snows in winter and is hot in summer. I skipped 2nd grade and am now in 6th grade at age 11. My teacher, Mr. Ben Howell, is a great teacher, I mean, BEFORE he get's into grammar

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Grammar Lessons

Hello, my name is Molly and I will be giving you online grammar lessons if you would like to join. Every week I will be be posting rules and tips of grammar and assigning mini stories. At the end of each month I will assign a larger assignment. For now this will go on until December 31st, maybe longer. The first week of July there will be no lesson. But I will assign a medium assignment for the week before that to make it up!

Every month I will e-mail you your certificate stating that you have finished that month's goal. You must send me first ar the following e-mail address for me to give you your certificate!


molly.goodale@gmail.com

For the first six months we will be working on the six elements of writing!

-MMI



4 Comments:

Blogger pirates said...

molly? are you totally serious? i learn enough at school. why would i want to do it any other time?

8:42 PM  
Blogger MMI said...

i'm not talking about you pirates!!!

11:31 AM  
Blogger eeyore said...

molly
i want lessons
u had betterr reply to this
or u will get an email about it

4:02 PM  
Blogger CHONA said...

Hello Molly,

How to join your online grammar lessons?

View my blog also.

http://chona-grammarlessons.blogspot.com

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home